I bought my Japan ticket after getting my last year's bonus in January.
Without realizing, it's less than a month to go and I haven't prepared much for my trip other having my tickets ready..
Anyway, here are my to do list :-
- Flight Ticket - checked!
- KK - KL - Malaysian Airlines - RM259
- KL - Haneda - Kansai - KL-Air Asia X - RM683
- Accomodation - checked! Total Cost: JPY22124 + RM26.37
- 2 days in Tokyo - Tokyo Ginza Bay Hotel - JP¥9,400
- 2 days in Kyoto - Kyoto Guesthouse Lantern
- Dorm JP¥3,500
- Japanese style private room- JP¥4,500
- 3 days in Osaka - Toyo Hotel - paid RM26.37- JP¥4,224 due at the hotel
- Transportation - 0%
-Shinkasen - Tokyo - Kyoto - Pending
- Detail itinerary - 40%
- Travel Insurance - checked!
- AIG Travel Insurance - RM87.38 for 9 days
- Money - JP¥70,000 - checked!
- 10,000 - RM305/JP¥10,000
- 10,000 - RM306/JP¥10,000
- 50,000 - RM333/JP¥10,000
- Internet Plan - checked - Pocket Wifi - ~ JP¥6770 for 7 days including delivery to Haneda Aiport
- Order meals & luggage for Air Asia
- Meal - RM30
- Luggage - RM89 for 20kg