Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

packing list

I hope this year is gonna be a year full of travel... More often, I sometimes bring more than necessary... So hopefully after years of experience, maybe I'm a better 'packer' now... But we're women, what do you expect? We need one shoes for each pair of dress ;) I remember when I travel during the first year, I was travelling with only backpack (no choice because we were travelling by train at that time). But after that when we had to travel to a different place by car, me and my girlfriend brought lotsa of other stuff, and this includes 3 pair of shoes for just 4 days of travel . Hehehehehe...

So.... here are my packing list for future reference :)
1. Identification (IC/Passport)
2. Ticket (as well as ticket number written someplace else in case I lost my printed ticket
3. Toiletries (travel size of course) & Makeup (only bring powder, concealer & blusher- the others just leave it at home)
4. Tops & Pants (something that I can mix n match)
5. Pyjamas ( the lightest possible)
6. Towel ( the thinnest possible)
7. Handphone & Charger
8. Camera & Camera charger
9. A book to read while waiting for flight
10. Notebook & a pen in case I get inspired (wahahahah)

I know some people make fun of me with my list (esp when travelling for a day, people would wonder what's the list for?).... See, usually I would make my list earlier, maybe a day or two days earlier than my flight, so the night before, I just toss every item in my list into the bag. Trust me, it saves hell lotsa time. Oh yeah, I also can spend the extra hour thinking what baju to toss in the bag ;)

Happy Packing!

***pssst, I'm already writing down my singapore trip list.... obsessed much?

5 comments:

rozanna- said...

i'm obsessed with making lists too!! i have to have them, even for the smallest of things :)

iL4na said...

ujiez, planning should be 90% of the process, and the other 10% is action. So making a list IS the perfect form of planning. U ARE on the right track lah no worries. I pun buat list barang ever since in boarding school :) Helost pun list junkie. He has A BOOK khas for it ok. muahaha. pecah rahsia.

Lin Ghazale said...

i dont think you can leave the powder, concealer & blusher at home. ..at least for me, i TRIED but never successful. MUhahaha

Anonymous said...

rozanna: i guess we're alike eh? heheheheh

lanotz: Yes,planner rules! Planning does saves time and energy later kan? Tapi unlike hellotz, I don't have a special book just for list, tapi my organizer is full with everything ;)

lyn: Actually I meant, for makeup only bring powder concealer and blusher masa travel.. Segala-gala eye shadow and other fancy2 makeup tinggalkan je kat rumah. Not that you have time to wear time masa travel kan? But concealer and powder is must (I know I can't live without mine)

Ara^Pearl said...

hi there jie. i love this post of yours. i pack and unpack every weekend for the last 3 years home-work-home. i can relate to those items in your list .. handphone, a book, a notebook,pen .toiletries.. and funny how it gets us to think so awal in advance and took so much time of our thinking,planning what baju to bring.sometimes 2 months beforehand. hahaha *bar*