Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, November 08, 2009

preloved items

Hey ya all...

Sorry for the long hiatus... It's not that I'm not around but... Errrr, I have nothing much to write I guess... All the pouring creative energy is almost gone.... Anyway... here's some updates..

Marathon
- Didn't run for half marathon this year. I opt to go to R's wedding instead because I can always run next year, but R's wedding maybe never come around... Me n gals during the reception... More pictures in my facebook...

Took 1 week leave to rejuvenate... Went to lokkawi zoo n bring these two lil active kidssss... Ulai, babysitting them is more tiring than running 21 kms u know....
Went to Sandra's garage sale as she'll be moving out of KK soon... my nieces got these, all preloved items.... Sandra, hope your move will be smooth :) Looking forward to read your experience from your blog!

3 comments:

rozanna- said...

thanks for coming ujie. really appreciate it :)

ULAI said...

ya i seriously know that! from the day i babysit my three (3) nephews when their parents is away, i realized i rather run full marathon! wahahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for supporting my garage sale!!! :)