Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

iron lady ...

I wish! I'm gonna be participating in BIM this year with verrrryyy little preparation...

This is taken from previous BIM's post:

For next time, what helps:-
1) Good preparation(including morning run)
2) Good night sleep
3) Power gels during the run
4) Training buddies
5) Schedule and sticking to it

Cheh, iya-iyalah to do list... when it's time I forgot all about it...

Unlike the last one, where I actually trained during ramadhan month, this time around- the rainy weather I wish I am a brilliant inventor who can invent something like arc reactor which can power up something.. Well, the goal here is to finish... finish.. finish.. within the allocated time. Okaylah, as long as 1) Faint 2) Cramp 3) Vomit on the road ...

This is pre-iron man 2 obsession.. So, I've been youtubing RDJ ... and found some cute clips of him and his wife! So cuteeeee...



Allright.. have a greaaaat day... I gotta come up with some brilliant ideas...

1 comment:

Mel said...

aik, somebody's crushin on RDJ nampak? Have u checked out his movies from the early 90s? Tgklah Chances are and Only you...agak adorable lah.