Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lazy Struck

I'm on a lazy struck... Been too lazy to update this blog. I have started to wear thong to work (the slipper ok, not the p@nty!!!) because it's easier to climb up to the second floor. And... because I've been satay-ed under the hot sun for few days, my skin has started to peel off (darn sunburn!). Anybody knows tricks for sunburn? Thus, I'm abandoning my beloved mac makeup cause makeup on a peeling skin is a no-no. It's ok though, cause I can use some extra zzz in the morning.

Anyway... advance congrats to couple Lanotz for their baby boy... Seth Haiqal Mohd Helmi... Welcome to parenthood!!!

3 comments:

Lin Ghazale said...

i was about to think "why the hell is ujiez telling the world that she wears thong to work?" when i started to read further. muahahahahaa

uji said...

lyn: hahahaha...

iL4na said...

tq anti oojiezzz..can't wait to meet u ~ seth haiqal