Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, September 10, 2007

wishing... and hoping....

It's Monday, so I'm just gonna ramble on some random stuff. I went 15 kms away just to buy some women supply for RM4... Such a waste of time and fuel huh? Seth Haiqal is such an adorable cute baby... mummy+daddy lanotz are very lucky... Although, I wanna say good luck with upcoming sleepless nights :p

There are things worth waiting for, and if you're included in one of them, I guess you are a lucky star...

I have a superstitious belief that I need to rely on my instinct. During school days, I'd relied on my instinct most times on which day not to skip classes. Whenever I had a bad feeling, I figured it was actually a good time to go to class. So, when recently I ignored the bad feeling, something not good kind of happened. Thus, I'm following LC's advice, go with your guts, but use your head (Gosh, I'm taking advice from 21 years old reality tv star!!!) Speaking of LC, do you know how much she's being paid for sipping coffee, girl-fighting, clubbing at Le Deux and talking about boy drama: 10-15K per episode!!! Me, I'm cursing in front of PC 5 hours a day trying to do some work, and I am being paid... very ... very ... small fraction of that... That's so unfair...

Oh and another thing, PMS women should just stay at home (not out) and spend time obsessively cleaning their fridge and organizing the pantry. Trust me, that would take their edge off.

Also, advance bon voyage to someone who will fly off to far-away land...

I'm off... Good night peeps....

No comments: