Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Mood

Yeay, it's my second last day of working for this year, my last one would be next Monday, and after that I'm off for the year. I didn't realize how fast time flies, without realizing here it is 2008 is coming whether I like it or not. 2008 is the year I'll turn twenty toot (are those crow's feet i see on my eyes?? :P)Maybe I should re-read "Who Moved My Cheese" again before 2007 ends.

New Year's this time around I guess I'll just be at home, curl in bed watching Brothers and Sisters and have a good night sleep :) New Year reminds me of me, mel and hernie's New Year in 2002. We were celebrating New Year at Big Ben waiting for the clock to tick 12 am. Then after the countdown, while people were trying to go back home or where-ever they were heading, suddenly all of us were being pushed into one direction by the people behind us, heading God knows where. We could barely walked, we moved because we were being pushed! Being the petites we were (still are), of course it was kind of scary, with all the drunken people around. Even worse, one of us was kissed by a drunken stranger that night. Yikes. A first kiss by a drunk stranger, that doesn't sound romantic at all. It was certainly a memorable New Year's eve experience.

I plan to watch alvin & the chipmunks ( re-live the 90s-oh, and I was Theodore ).

I might not be able to update these coming weeks. I'll be at home eating ginger bread and opening pressies ( I hope I'll get one!).

Have a joyful Christmas and a fabulous New Year!!!

No comments: