Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Saturday, January 31, 2009

update

I'm still here!!!

Sorry for the long hiatus... I had been 'kinda' busy at work - does that 'kinda busy' means that I'm not delegating and prioritizing enough? The truth is I had been spending more and more time at work lately. More always means spending 11 to 12 hours at work and Saturday is spent at work. Not only I don't allow myself off-day on Sat, I also ask staff from the office to come on Saturday. Yes, I can practically admit that I basically don't have a life :/ (as well as depriving other people their lives!)

Despite my whining, there's one thing that I feel comfortable with work, it's so tangible and comprehendible. Although with the mountainous paperwork on my desk, I feel like they're beyond my control unlike other things in life.

Oh yeaa, I just realized that we have reached end of January. So what's the progress with your new year's resolutions? Erkkk, I've forgotten some of my resolutions. I remember one of them is spending less time at work and finally get a social life. That one is certainly not going well, but I'm not so worried, I'm a late bloomer anyway.. Hahahaha...

Talking about late bloomer, I feel like I'm so stuck in the middle of teenage-hood. I always imagine when I'm 25/going to-26, I'll be that calm lady who already figured things out, including an expert in juggling work, family, friends and relationship. Certainly not someone who's still struggling with hormonal changes before that time of the month and also fickling with decisions daily. I somehow think all of these are associated with the middle child syndrome! (It's always easy to blame on something else rather than yourself kan?)

Eh, enough drama-talk. I'll continue with more updates tomorrow. Tisha's 2nd birthday, new nephew (yg milkaholic) as well as upcoming off days!

2 comments:

iL4na said...

pheww finally an update from u ujiez. miss u already. i thot the same as u, b4 30 konon i should be that GIRL who has that 5figure salary, a walking wardrobe and those sorta dream like yours..tapiiiii they all seem so far. oh well good luck in reaching your nyresolution :)

uji said...

lana: i want walk-in closet too! erk, tapi u don't like shopping, what u want to put in ur walk-in? Hehehehehheh