Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, July 03, 2011

fitness

Productive weekend yesterday
- Finished my work @ starbucks before gym
- Went for 1.5 hr of gym workout
- Indoor rock climbing - it was awesome! i think my yoga class helps me to be more flexible

Despite how I complained about being sore and super-ass tired (not to mention intense nausea) after workout , i am loving the effects it.

- back pain, shoulder and neck stiffness are gone
(because i usually go to massage like monthly to get rid of this back pain)
- in better mood in general ( my colleagues can attest to this statement )
- more energy in general
- increased fitness level

Although I had to change few things -
- Be out of the door before 6am to get to the office by 7.30, because I want to get out of office by 430

next : maybe go to belay class so that I can belay people safely

No comments: