Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

penyakit 5 words

omg. malasnya these days. i have gazillion of stuff to do in the office - having too much work demotivates me.

I do analysis for a living - and this affect my daily lives as well. As an analyst, I tend to over-analyze everything. Like, if I want to go to 3 places (eg, shopping, gym, errands, groceries), I would optimize my journey so that I would travel less including having to consider baggages/groceries bags that I might have to carry.

I am also obsessed about wiki-ing and researching info. I think I was the only few yang baca 30 pages manual of how to do assessment on your staff. I dig thru the office policy handbook to find out about policy on replacement leave (this due to someone in the office raised up issue on 5 days limit for replacement leaves)- they're wrong btw. I researched about how bad sit-ups/twist sit-ups for back/spine so that I won't be committing the crime of doing my body harm instead of good. And how about stagnant/steady cardio is not good for fat loss? Or there's no such thing as spot reduction? Obsessed much huh?

Somehow being in the world where information is everywhere, you just have to find the truth by yourself, isn't it?

Here here to google :D

No comments: