Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

of dream and such...

Last night, I dream of being pregnant with twin! I even went to scan and in shock aftward to found out two babies in my bellies. Gawd, imagine me with twin, i bet i can't even walk straight or climb up the stairs. What's next? I hope I won't be seeing dancing babies soon like ally mcbeal. (Obviously, this could be from watching too much tv)

I've been changing my body clock-time- meaning i get up like reallly really early (not that early!) to get ready for work. I even try to leave the house before 6am most days (insane i know!). Why the change? Since I've joined the gym and developed loathe for being in jammed, I tried to leave early in the morning and go home late at night. So, this means, I leave before everyone in the house gets up, and get home when everybody is in their bedroom. Luckily, no husband or babies waiting at home. Otherwise, my kids would be like, "errrr, who are u? r u my mummy?" Hehehehe..

If this goes on well in June, I'm hoping to change my flexi hour to 7.30-4.30. That means I could be home latest at 7pm and have time to relax and watch my fav show...

well, we'll see...

No comments: