Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

update

Con and Chris's wedding pictures are up in her facebook. Wasn't she glowing and beautiful? I think they met in church group, so it's like a gift from God... Check out their faces, couple do resemblance each other, doesn't it?
----

I'm dying to go travel. Yet, my work schedule is basically packed with so many things to do. I might even have to cancel my Bali Trip in September due to work (yikes!).

----
On growing up - I've taken in consideration of having my own place! But KK properties is insaaaaaanely expensive for single income (normal people). There's no way people can afford descent property without having to starve every month. 15 years ago, single income family could afford property,car,feed the whole family and save for the children. I doubt that could happen nowadays (unless your pay is super-duper high).
----
I'm going for yoga class later this evening.

Check out this article, it explains all about body composition.

So after reading it, I knew my lean body mass is 40kg, so there is no way I could dip below 40kg without looking like a skeleton. So, make a realistic goal yea for those who want to lose weight or gain muscles.

No comments: