Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, June 05, 2011

on food

Note the healthy resolution...

I have not had fa(s)t food for the last month, mcDonalds, KFC, pizza hut and other fast food. Despite the mood swings and craving for deep fried french fries, I managed not to give in to eating 600 calories french fries..
Not that I'm counting calories or anything..

Don't worry I still eat normal food. I can't imagine myself eating bland wholewheat bread (no mayo) + steamed (tasteless chicken breast) + salad.. To those who can, I salute you.. Being in a country surrounded by yummmmmy food everywhere, how can you resist???

Finally...

Here here to yummmmmy foood everwhere!!!!

No comments: