Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

cuti - cuti malaysia

I can't wait for cuti next week.. Oh yea, I'll be in KL next week for a little getaway.. I have no specific agenda - except gonna take the time to eat ikea meatball and makan2 time. So, who's free to meet next week????

On another note, I thought working out is gonna make me fit and healthy.. tapi.... i end up with sore bodies afterward most after training. If this week was sore arms+back next week would be sore quads, and now..... it's super sore calves. I can't even stand straight which leaves me walking tip-toe everywhere. So, no gym this week as I neeeeed to rest and heal. hehehehe.. excuses.. excuses..

No comments: