Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, March 20, 2006

1/4-life-crisis

This morning I woke up with the feeling that today will be another inefficient and empty day. Well, it’s sort of true, it’s already 11.14 am, and here I am blogging :p

Well, wondering about my life, I googled up quarter-life crisis of a twenty-something women. We’re all under this pressure to have it all, you need to have a perfect career (not job!) which paid well, a group of best friends who you can pour your heart out, a social life of luncheons and late night with the girls, a great relationship with the perfect one which you’ve set your engagement date. Oh, and not to mention, that you’re supposed to pass the hormonal peiod, and u should have a clean acne-free glowing face, a glossy hair and a fit-figure. Yeah, call those unrealistic expectations.

I ran into this website, or rather amazon and read the first excerpt and found it so true and hilarious. This is from the book, what’s the 4-letter word for work. It’s jail. Heheh. Ok, maybe not funny. But still isn’t that sort-of true?

Well, I’m lucky to have my trip this weekend or else I had to take care a booth during weekend. Yey…

Will buy two-paperbacks this month. Maybe a Jodi Picoult or something like that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet up with u uji!!!
If I couldn't make it to the gathering, be sure we meet up the next day aight!!!!
Take caree!!