Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, March 30, 2006

just random stuff

Got back from KL two days ago, had a gathering with the ol RPIans. I must say that night can be considered one of the most fun night since....since... I’ve started working. Everybody is still the same, except maybe dah jadi geek kot. Everybody is turning into T. D*beck, cannot write the full name, takut keluar in google. Check out the pics from Sha’s website. Had a sleepover at Mel’s and watching the antm like the old days. Hmm, I miss those days. N Furonda is just plain weird.

Last night was the opening of my brother’s service center and car accessories, I think the event was successful, had a big crowd. As for me, I couple of high school friends to come . Of coursela the people who came were all car-obsessed people, show-off their modified ‘kancils’. And their cars didn’t even look like kancil. Since I’m sooo not into car-thingy (take note: only obsessed with tv), I didn’t even know what L5,L7 and other things they talked about. But overall, I had fun meeing long-lost friends. Will post picture soon, if available.

Oklah, Ill be off in 10 mins, so will write n post pics soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tgk balik satc. those were some good and useful stuff. teeheeehe.

uji said...

hehehe.it's the women guide to dating. i think we've had enough satc reruns. siap dah memorize the lines lagi :p