Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, March 17, 2006

first book 2006

Finally after a month of trying to fit reading in my schedule, I finally finished my first book in 2006. It’s She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb. It’s about a girl/woman named Dolares, a story from she’s 13 until 40. It’s about growth, how she screwed up, and found herself again. She was raped when she was 13 yrs old by her neighbor, was left by her father, her mom somehow becomes unwell (mentally-speaking), and her marriage was deteriorating. Out of all the troubles and hardship she went through, she was able to undone everything, and looked herself the way she should be looking (Of course this after years in Dr Shaw’s therapy, which is very unconvincing, I mean which therapist would want to swim with her patient(naked even!!)?). Ah, I want a happy ending, I want to meet a hunky painter and have my own happy ending.

What’s up with every tv shows having a voice over? I think this is all initiated by Sarah Jessica Parker. Ok.. here’s mine… Imagine me typing the computer and sipping coffee occasionally.

Everybody says that being an adult and going to work is fun. While it’s exciting to see the digits going up in your savings account, it’s definitely eating the inside of me every day.

OK. That’s just stupid. Hehhehe. But not all voiceover make sense pun. While I’m feeling drained by my work, that doesn’t take away my secret tv addiction. Fine, maybe it’s not a secret, everybody knows I’m a tv addict. Everyday, I checked www.spoilerfix.com to get my fix (just u know, to get ahead in the game), and later I will check tv.com to see if this week is the rerun or all-new-episode. While some people think it’s a waste of time investing time watching 2-dimensional people with cute hair and perfect make-up , I found it entertaining to get lost in the teenage world with bigger problems. America’s Next Top Model started their new season. I haven’t seen anybody I liked yet. But I’m so disliking Jade’s I’m –so-fabulous-and-the-undiscovered-supermodel-attitude. What’s up with that, and you’re not even that pretty.

I’m taking some time off next week. Only have to work Monday-Wednesday. I need to do some packing (travel-light), and I have yet finished unpacking my shipping-stuff (so not me, I know!!!).

Here’s an overdue picture of me during the company’s annual dinner.

Started re-reading da Vinci Code yesterday.

Two days ago, MOH started official order for all Renu solution to be taken off the shelf. Scary keratitis news.

No comments: