Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Vday



Mel told me about this website long time ago. It's started off as a community art project, where you can send your deep dark secret on a postcard. They have published 3 books from this. On the occasion of Vday. Here are some Vday secrets taken from their website.

"-----Email Message-----
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: Valentines Day

I'm having my wisdom teeth out on Valentines Day. That way, I'll be too drugged up and in physical pain, to notice any subtle feelings of loneliness. Wish me luck!


-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: PostSecret: Sunday Secrets

Years ago, I had my wisdom teeth out on Valentine's day too. Vicodin and Jello beats candy hearts any day. " (I secretly wish I have vicodin too!)

Here are other similar websites to postsecret.
-Unspoken
-liveJournalSecret
-Open Letter

Maybe one of these days, I can send in my secret too :-x

I am a blog-hopaholic. I read Zach Braff's blog and pretend that I know him personally :P

No comments: