Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, December 28, 2008

i miss ...

Twilight show on the Big Screen! I have been putting off watching Twilight since it came out. The excuse, wanted to finish the book first. After I did, then came Big Family Obligations, then work obligations yg kept me working past 7pm... After that, I was sooo tired that all I wanted to do is hit the bed.

But now..... it doesn't show in ANY Cinemas in KK anymore! Sob... Sob... Sob...

I guess I have to wait for the DVD Version to come out. But it's soooo different isn't it? There's no fancy effect of the vampires playing baseball and other thrill effect that you feel in the cinema...

So... moral of the story is: When given the chance to do something that you want, you have to grab it while you still can, because it may never come back in the future.*

*It's ok to be selfish while you still can
**Lucky me, there's a RM8 DVD!

5 comments:

rozanna- said...

alaa uji, u missed it!! but they say the book is way better, anyway.

sequel nanti make sure u tak miss ok hehe.. (entah bila ntah sequal dia)

Unknown said...

iyaaaa i miss it too laar..
but i also heard that the book is better, since I havent read it maybe I will try to read the book or find the dvd ehehhe

I want to watch Australia , maybe tomorrow. I think it is a great movie...

iL4na said...

alarrr dah x de ke?? i baru ingat nak tgk isnin niiii :((((

ta66y said...

tat's y nike goes by d slogan...JUST DO IT...hehe!

uji said...

Rozanna: baru haritu i told u nak gi watch the movie. Now, not showing anymore kan. U should definitely read the book rozanna... Best!

Sandra: Sama-sama lah we miss the movie. The book is good-I have the book if you want to borrow. Let me know if Australia is any good ok?

Lana: i think dekat KL still ada kot? Cepat sgtlah they took it out of cinema dkt KK, it only played in cinema for a month. U better go watch it while u still can...

Jen: Yea, just do it!