Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, February 19, 2009

getaway

Sorry I had been m.i.a for awhile. Nothing much had been going on, just had been occupied with work which is draining me like crazy!~

Although I am excited to say I am going to have a getaway with my long lost travel buddy, Mel to Singapore next month! You know what's the beauty of going oversea- office can call you, but you have the perfect excuse to not pick up. Roaming charges are very expensive okay? Plus, it's a good way to get away from the mundan-ess of daily things. I always need a good getaway to recharge.

It's at that time of the month and added with the mounting of stress- I am as hell frustrated and moody. So... here are notes for future references:

1) Have a clear expectations of myself and other people, and make sure the other person is clear about it. This includes personal and professional issues okay?
2) A good plan can save you plenty of time and energy later
3) Make a note to other people to not annoy/irritate me with annoying remarks or questions when I'm moody (this is esp for guys. Why they do not get the sign that we obviously not interested to be chatty?)

Okay.. gotta go!

No comments: