Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

how to deal with negative people

This type of species is everywhere....

But now, I'm gonna use this tips on myself... Balik from holiday terus stress + overwhelmed... I better find solutions before I go off attacking innocent civilians out there!

Oh yeah, I already stick my Singapore Itinerary on my cubicle wall so that I have something happy to think of.

- I bought few mineral makeup from lovingminerals - I'm in love with mineral makeup! I think it's much more natural than regular makeup, plus it's less cakey/pasty-looking. I bought Lumiere finishing powder, everyday mineral's blush as well as the kabuki blush. Since I don't go to shops that much anymore, all shopping is done at the comfort of my bed. How convenient...

- Last week I had supper at grace point. Went to Claypot to order Ginger Beef... After paying RM6.50/RM7.00 for the food, 15 minutes later this is what I got....

Few ketuls of beef,
and.... a full bowl of onions!


OMG Memanglah not worth it..... So- don't go to claypot in grace point. I don't mind paying more for good food, tapi this, sudahlah mahal, it doesn't even taste good....

- Went to Focus Point 1Borneo to make lenses for my glasses. After talking to the salespeople, somehow I terbeli the transition lenses. After picking it up, I realize that the lenses are not high index, it was actually the same standard as NORMAL lenses, index 1.50---- I blamed it on the sales people.... I feel soooo ripped off. After talking and discussing, I already mentioned that I would prefer high indexed lenses yang sangatlah nipis. Now I feel like throwing the glasses in the garbage!!!! And after spending hundredddsss on it, I feel sooo wasted... I mean, money doesn't fall from the sky okaaaY! This is totally pissing me off! The sales people are not experienced, they probably would prefer people buying expensive stuff rather than giving people choices of what's best! STUPID!

- It costs me rm400 to fix/paint my car! Honestly, I wouldn't even mind driving a car with a minor scratch as long it gets me from point A to point B. Tapi to avoid nagging and hours of lectures, I'd rather pay the extra 100 to avoid all those.... Why can't people think like Randy Pausch when his wife wrecked his car? I mean rather than lecturing one on how to be a safe driver, why can't they think "bad things happen to good people too". (hehehehhe)

This is from here.
"Nobody likes a negative person. Listening to complaints from someone with a pessimistic, mud-slinging, doom and gloom attitude can drain your energy, push your patience to the limit, and impact your mental and physical health."

So solutions:-
- don't get it get to you.... The only difference of a grave and a rut is how deep it is...
- find solutions.
- don't bother to stay after 5pm when you don't even get paid OT. What's the point right?

and finallllllyyy... Chillleex..... go chill someplace nice and have nice cuppa hot chocolate....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so you also bought from lovingminerals? hhehee I just received my second order :)
NICE!

Lin Ghazale said...

hey uji, tell me about lovingminerals. is it good? got any kedai? or only online?

Anonymous said...

Sandra: Yea I bought few- based on your recommendationslah. Hehheheheh.. It's cheaper than body shop's mineral range. Next time, you let me knowlah when you want to buy, blh share shipping :)

Lyn: I heart mineral products. coz it's more natural-looking than normal ones... Macam glowy lah without the cakey looking. Plus, they say it's good for sensitive skin. Hmmm, Mineral Makup you can get it from many brands, body shop, loreal, mac ada jugak. I bought http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/ range from lovingminerals... So far I like it! Oh yea, lovingminerals only available online....

iL4na said...

yeah...i like the way randy pauch think. bad things DO happen to us good ppl :) Life is unfair as they say it.

Lin Ghazale said...

Oh mcm skinfood jugak la kiranya eh...

Unknown said...

Ujie..bila ko pi singapore?..kami pun mau pi in November..

Anonymous said...

lana: yea, reading the last lecture does make us think of what's important kan?

lyn: aah... but i haven't tried skinfood punya makeup.. So can't comment on that.

neth: will be going 20 march ;)