Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, February 23, 2009

update

I am on leave today... Oh my, how I miss waking up late. I know some people who get up early even on weekends, but I'm sooo not one of them. It's such a cozy feeling staying in bed until 10am (that's not late ok). After that, I babysat the kids at home, OMG, penatnyaaaa... I burned all the calories I had from DoubleCheeseBurger.

For those men out there, women do keep scores. Men who think they got 10 points from ONE expensive gift, they got it wrong. This is how women keep score, gift 1 point, card 1 point, breakfast in bed 1 point, surprise message in our jacket pocket 1 point... Oh yea, don't forget we deduct marks too - so please be nice to your ladies so that you'll look good in our books.

BIM 2009 is coming up in October. So, do join me for half marathon. This time, I plan to train properly... Itupun see-lah if work is letting me out early (how to train when leave office at 7pm?). I think joining this is certainly a good motivation to get moving and keep an active lifestyle.

Anyway, congratulations to my 2240 housemate, R (ala GG pulak), on her engagement recently :) I'm expecting a save the date card early...

1 comment:

rozanna- said...

hey, thanks for the wish uji. (i pun tak ingat our house number kat 13th st was 2240 until u mentioned here hehe) .... make time for the wedding k .. some time in october =)