Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, May 15, 2011

off day

How is your Sunday? I spent my time chillexing at home, drinking coffee and lazing around... Considering tomorrow is working day, so it's not so bad giving your body a day off ,isn't it?

I had yoga class yesterday, my first yoga after few years not practicing. omg, it was freaking hard. One of the pose was trying to do a split, I for one can't do that but few aunties in the class can splits which would put me to shame... I gotta admit I'm not flexible nor athletic... So, after yesterday's gruelling yoga class + 20 mins on the treadmill (which i only burnt 100 calories, I envy breastfeeding moms who burn 500 calories per day!) , I woke up today with soreeee body. Hopefully this will go away soon.

Gotta go.. .

No comments: