Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, May 12, 2011

update

omg! super lazy to update blog....

Nothing much is going on except I've turned 28 years old. when i was 23, i thought when i turned 28 I'mustve been soo mature by then. but looking at me now ,I dont feel a day like 28..

But I must say, I don't really hate growing old-er. It's kinda awesome. I remembered being young, filled with emotional drama, and not to mention the crazy mood swing. The thing about being older, I don't feel that way (most of the time) anymore. Okaylah, when u were young, there's always that friends envy, who have the fanciest car, who have biggest paycheck, the hottest body and the list goes on forever. But now, I couldn't care less about other people. Asalkan sendiri happy, oklah tu.

BIM - Borneo International Marathon. I decided not to run this year, as I am very much lack in training. Nanti takut halfway during run pengsan, sendiri yang susah. So, I'm skipping this year. By skipping, I mean, I might run next year hopefully come prepared. I want a running buddy! Also, I've joined Gym since my birthday. the gym membership is my birthday present for myself. Rather than buying expensive gadget, I better give myself health and a rocking body (wahahaha, i wish!)

Because I hardly work out nowadays, by hardly meaning almost never. Now that I PAY for gym, I might as well go so that the money won't be a waste. Paying for gym is expensive, so I might have to cut down the montly massages. No more spa-ing like madam tai-tai yerr... The gym membership also includes few personal training (very few) which I'm also interested. I mean, all these while work out suka-suka hati, it's kinda nice to know the how and what of these work out. Well, we'll see...

Okay, gotta continue work.

Have an awesome weekend yea!

1 comment:

sally said...

happy bday uji!! n thats true, asalkan sendiri happy ok suda..malas fikir banda lain hehe