Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

WO 19052011

In attempt to increase fitness level, had another session with PT today. Still being sore from last tuesday's workout doesn't stop me from my goal. Apa yea the goal? To live a healthy lifestyle and also increase my fitness level. Losing weight or being skinny comes second. Of course, there's no point being skinny if I'm still lembik. OMG, I'm so lembik that I could barely do 15 sets of sit ups let alone do burpees made me gasping for air and struggling to finish. Also, I have lose my flexibility that I could barely stretch during yoga class.

Workout today:-
- 200 calories on treadmill (which was easy peasy)
- Kick boxing (errr, I have trouble with steps which needs hand-feet- coordination, I'm sooo very mechanical that I have to think through all the steps which explains my inability to dance.)
- Sit ups 15 x2
- Leg raise 15 x 2
- sit ups 6 x 2 ( i managed to get discount for this. heheheheh...)

Personally I would rather spent 1 hour on the treadmill than doing 10 mins of core exercises.

Currently reading:
1) Dr in the house : page 222/809 pages

Later!

No comments: