Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chronic Disorganization

During Senior Farewell party, the juniors quote me as someone who's always have to check my-so-called-planner-book. It's not that I'm anally retentive who's obsessing with every minute of my life. In fact, it's the other way around. I'm chronically disorganized and forgetful which makes me always have to write things down. In fact, every month, I would always lose (or misplaced) at least few things. In fact, I think i'm going to join a Chronic Disorganization club just because I'm so disorganized. Let me quote what they do "The mission of the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization is to explore, develop, and disseminate to professional organizers and related professionals organizing methods, techniques, approaches, and solutions that will benefit chronically disorganized people."

Okay let's see...
1. Has disorganization been a factor in your life for many years? (check)
2. Does your level of disorganization interfere with
negatively affect your relations with others? (check)
3. Has disorganization persisted despite self-help attempts to get organized?(check!!!)
4. Do you own at least one organizing book? (no!!! Should i have one?)
5. Do you lose or misplace papers and items despite keeping them out? (YES!!!)

Oh my God!!! Despite all my efforts, I'm officially a chronically disorganized person :( I am in need of a proffesional organizer to sort out my life!!!
Here are some organized closet (that i wish i have!) and bookshelf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice bookshelf. Get one of those, then you can arrange your handbags and shoes on them. oh...and books too.. hehe.

uji said...

Definitely shoes mel... U know what would be nicer. If you arrange your shoe boxes(with shoes), and have polaroid of it outside.. hehehehh.