Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, April 13, 2007

Single registry

It's unfair that married couples and pregnant mothers can have their registry.... I've decided why don't the singles out there start creating their "single registry". Here are in my registry
1. Makeup Traincase like the professional :D

2. M.@.C Studio Finish Concealer. There are mixed reviews about this particular concealer,some find it too dry and cakey, while others find it just-the-right-coverage.

3. A new Hard Disc for my IBM T40. My shoulder is aching from carrying 7 lbs D3ll laptop
4. A real Nikon Camera Bag for my D7o
5. Gym membership :D (Like I go to the gym ;P)

6.... Mmmmmmm can i say i want a whole new wardrobe with plenty of shoes???

n... Thank God it's Friday !!!!!

No comments: