Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, April 27, 2007

Pixart



This is my latest project, creating a photobook from PixArt. A colleague of mine, finished her kids photobook and inspired me to start one. My project is actually my sister's wedding photobook. Price-wise, i thought it's quite reasonable compared to the heavy storyboard-book-album that photographer charge up till RM500. It is RM89 for 10 pages(double sided prints), and additional page is RM7.

I will be submitting my order today, so hopefully by next week, i'll get to see the result. Will post the samples here as soon as it's done :D

No comments: