Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, June 11, 2007

Decision... Decision...

I am not a fan of making big decisions or any decisions in fact. I wonder if long run would help clear my head. Probably it would happen like in the movie, at the end of the long run, I finally had an idea of what to do. Or maybe shopping therapy would help (hmm.. i doubt draining my already low savings account would help). Maybe swimming ( hmmm.. well clearly that would help, if i do swim and accidently drown, that would solve all sort of problems, wouldn't it?)... I guess there's nothing else to do than get up, and just face the music...




Maybe instead of dreaming to be an alpha-female, I should stick to the ordinary girl dream. Spend an hour in front of mirror fixing my face, trying to get hitch with a super-rich husband, have kids and be a stay-at-home mom/madam tai-tai who spends her tuesday at the spa and wednesday doing her nails. Well... there's nothing wrong with dreaming right?

No comments: