Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

tv show crushes....

Milo Ventimiglia (M-eye-lo Ven-tim-il-ee-ah)
I started to have crush on him since he was in gilmore girls. Now, playing as Peter Petrelli in the hot new tv show, Heroes, I'm falling more in love... Ah, how can you not be....
Patrick Dempsey
Aaah. Dr mcdreamy. I wouldn't mind getting sick, so that he can hold my hand and tell me everything is going to be okay. hahahha..

Wenworth miller
Look at those eyes. It actually piercing right through you. No need to say more, he's a hot prisoner :P :P

2 comments:

iL4na said...

masyaALlah lawa sungguh ciptaan tuhan!! hehehe.. lucky us can cuci mata once awhile ^_^

uji said...

lana: i know, lucky us to see such beautiful men :P