Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, June 18, 2007

It's monday.. again...




Weekend was great. I met with my girlfriends and just chit chat about everything and nothing. There's nothing better than girlfriends, gossips and cup of coffee :D
On Friday, me and girlfriends went to Pizza Ria which is in Damai, the environment is very cozy, suitable for family meal, or perfect for first date dinner ;p We had a taste of their lamb chop with black pepper sauce. The portion is a lot for one person and quite a generous amount for RM18.90. I found the gravy was a bit on the salty side, well maybe that's just me. But I loved the puccio turkey ham. Basically it's a crispy biscuit-like bread with turkey ham fillings+fresh tomato+salad with thousand island sauce. For the price of RM13.90, you can share this meal with another person, and it will leave you fulfilled.

After being ushered out from Pizza Ria (it was 1030pm), we went to Jesselton Point to have a good dessert and share some more gossips. Since there is a futsal place there, most of the cafes/restaurants close kind of late. I think it's a good place to hang out after all the shops are closed :)

No comments: