Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

5 things....

I had been tagged by neneth and jurra.... Sorry, I'd been lazy to update... No moodlah after raya... Heheh.

5 Things in My Handbag
- Wallet
- Handphone
- 2G pen drive
- car keys
- organizer

5 Things in My Wallet
- Money
- IC & Driver’s license (picture when I was 17! Hehehe)
- ATM card
- Old receipts (bad habits that makes my wallet bulky)
- Membership cards


5 Favourite Items in My Bedroom
- Lappie with internet connection
- Collection of books
- Beauty products
- Photo albums from the ol days
- 250G hard disk contains digital pics and tv shows!

5 Things I Wish To Do
- Travel wherever whenever I can
- For number (1) to happen, I need unlimited money and time
- To decorate my (future) house like a pottery-barn model-house
- Have a passion for something and doing it for a living
- Be a morning person (which I am not!)

5 Things That I Am Doing Now
- Blogging
- Drinking morning coffee
- Ym-ing
- Checking e-mails
- Buffering my nails (-_-)

Since I'm gonna be nice today.. No tagging today =)

I'm off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

250G hard disk? that's huge, man.

ala... kenapa u jauh. kalau tak leh share cite2 best. i malas nak download. hehe.

uji said...

rozanna: 250G is for my tv shows yg i syg to delete. If we're close, blh delegate on downloading tasks. hehehe...