Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, October 19, 2007

post-raya

Burrrrpp... ate too much food during raya. Almost every day I went to open house or my mum would cook some raya food at home. I bet if I lost 2 kgs in fasting month, I've gained it all back with some extra kgsss...

I've started working yesterday, and oh boy how I love school holidays and the post-holiday. I'm assuming a lot of people still on leave, since it only takes me 40 minutes to reach work today (usually it could reach 1 hr++)... Even tho I'm at the office, my heart is still at home, sleeping and resting, and holidaying...

On another note... I'm on a very-slow-narrowband which drives me crazy. Here are the things I hate, slow internet (darn!), slow driver on the right lane, stupid mini bus drivers who stop without signals and... Because the internet is kinda slow, I'm subscribing to google readers for my blogs! Now I only go to one site to check out updates from fellow bloggers.

Eghk. work is depressing. I'm gonna go shopping in 10 minutes (yeyy)..

Later peeps... Enjoy all the rendangs and ketupat while it lasts.. But don't worry raya qurban is two months away !!!

No comments: