Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, October 08, 2007

monday talk...

I'm trying to imagine on how one could hate another so much... So what do you do? Not talk to that person ever? Can one find closure by doing that? Will one get peace from pretending that person does not exist? Or maybe if you hate someone so much you should spread terrible rumors??? My theory is maybe hate comes from frustration and anger... I heard people say that women forgive but never forget? I guess it's true. Not forgiving is a way of punishing a person. If it were me, maybe I'll feel guilty for 3 months after gazillion of apologizing, but after that, I guess I won't ever bother to care. That's what I say now, but if it does happen, who knows...

On another note,Raya is less than one week away. Unlike last year, this year I've decided to take extra off-days just to be at home and eat high-cal cookies and cakes. Lucky for Lana, she can eat whatever she wants!!! I heard (actually I watched it on channel E!) that BF alone burns 500 calories! That's like 1.5 hours of running!!!

Happy Raya to Mel who will be spending raya abroad again this year! p/s: Please buy me those yummy chocolate covered pretzels.

What I'm writing might be incoherent, this is what happened when you write your blog at 4.30pm in Ramadhan month ;)

tv-talk: I am investing my time on new tv shows: private practice, pushing daisies, gossip girl, and dirty sexy money. How come in tv, they always seem to have a solution at the end of each show?

What is your monday like?

No comments: