Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Zen-ning

Guess where I went during lunch break??? Guess... Guess..... I went to Crest Moment!!! Last month, GoShop had a contest where they offer Crest Moment voucher and my sister was lucky and won the contest. Apparently one of my colleagues get lucky too. The voucher is for a Shiatsu Body massage and hand treatment or Foot reflexology and hand treatment. Unfortunately my colleague couldn't go today (the last day is today!), so she gave it to me rather than letting it go to waste.

I reached Crest Moment, which is located at Warisan Square around 12.50pm. I went straight in, and gave them my voucher. The staff there welcomed me with a cup of hot tea. I think it might me chamomile tea, a good tea for relaxation. She then asked me whether I would mind having a male therapist attending me. I then said it was ok, since I would be fully clothed during the massage.

He then showed me the spa room. It smells like orangy-musky thing.. Maybe it's ylang-ylang or rosemary (isn't that a herb for cooking?) or something else. But it was definitely awakening. They had a relaxation song at the background, which you would only listen if you have insomnia.. I then laid down on my stomach, and my body was covered with towels (hey, I was fully clothed yea!). The therapist then gave his shiatsu massage, which he pressed and massage the pressure points of my body. It wasn't as relaxing as traditional body massage, but maybe with the dim surrounding, smell of aromatherapy and the touch of healing, I was in zen right-away. I think at one point I almost fell asleep during the massage.

After he was done with the massage, then he proceed with the Hydro Hand Therapy. I had no idea what's for, I guess to make my hands smoother from all the housework and cooking (yea, right!) I've done. He massaged my hand with some kind of oil, and then I had to dip my hands in warm wax, then wore moisturizing gloves. It lasted for 10 minutes, and in the meantime he massaged my scalp. I think it was during this time I fell asleep, until he said "Miss, the treatment is done". Awhh... I wish it lasted for a little while longer....

It was a bliss to get away from the noises, bright computer screen and work even though it lasted for an hour only. Women love being pampered. Pls pamper us like princesses ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah..ujie..syok oooo