Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Knit Away

I'm on my way to become a domestic goddess... Let's see. Baking? Check! Cooking? Check( a bit)! Cleaning? Check! Babysitting? Check! Diapers-change? Check! and now.... Knitting? Check!

I'd done crochet a long time ago during my girl guides day in high school, remember we had those badges on our "selendang"? I remember some of us even had this competitiveness on who had the most badges!!!

Anyway, neth had kindly offered her free and quick lesson on basic knit & purl. With less than an hour lesson, I can now knit and purl! Although, I still have trouble with casting off. So Jen & Ulai, when is our next knitting meet-ups?

With more friends getting hitched and hopefully babies to come... maybe I can knit little booties for dear friends :) Although, I don't want to be over-ambitious :)

Until then, you'll find me knitting my first project....

2 comments:

ta66y said...

cool! keep it up :o)

uji said...

Yea, let's knit together... I'm still looking for some easy projects to do this CNY :)