Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ResolutionGoal update

I was shocked when I stepped on the scale after I got back from my Brunei trip. I gained few pounds! Eghk, this is sooo not good. I have to check my Quicken now! Let's see... RM44 (a lot just for Donuts!) was spent on BigAppleDonuts but they weren't all for me, okay? I think I've had two dinners at Fish&Co this month, blame it on the juicy New York Fish&Chips and Chocolate Hot Fudge. With two birthday parties held for my niece, both of them had chocolate moist cakes! Added with that, all the food from the wedding.... And I have upcoming Dad's Birthday. How can I resist yummy cake and scrumptious dinner prepared by Mom?

New York Fish & Chips from Fish&Co


With this shocking discovery, I'm cutting down carbs, refined sugar [goodbye BigAppleDonuts :( ], and also invitations to eat out. I'll be eating apple topped with peanut butter, 10 raisins, rice cakes, bananas, and wholemeal bread only. Now I'm questioning why do I want to lose weight and be a lonely anti-social when I can be chubbs and have a life?

** I long for my us-days weight :(

1 comment:

ta66y said...

u're making me very2 hungry...hahaha!