Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

i shall return soon....

***************
I'm hearing wedding bell soon and I am in the midst of a travel arrangement. Nope it's not me! Since graduation, there have been 8 weddings of my class (2005), and because of distance I couldn't go to most of them. Thus far, I've only been to two weddings, lanotz (held in KK) & atem which was held back in rpi (of course this one doesn't count!). In the effort of reconnect with old/young friends, I shall try to make it to 2008 weddings... Pls let me know the date, so I can mark in my little black book. Maybe I should send expired weddings gifts to friends whose weddings I didn't go. Hmmmm...

I didn't realize how fast time flies since graduation, we're turning to mmmmm mid twenties. If I'm writing to a problem columnist in a magazine, I guess I'll be stating my problem with this, "Hi, I'm a mid-twenties woman who's living with parents and sleep at 9pm... bla.. bla.. bla..". Of course there's nothing wrong with sleeping at 9pm when you have to face horrendous traffic and devils the next morning right? I've realized my body has gone 5 years older than I really am when I've become sleepy at 9pm that I could barely stay awake for late social functions.

I wonder if 2-5/2-6 is a good age for women to get married? Some girlfriends get hitched at that age, and so was my sister. I guess it is wise for women to think ahead about their biological clock since (from married friends they say) it's not very advisable to try for kids after the age of 35. I don't really know the facts for this, but if anybody does, feel free to comment yea.. But after thinking, I don't think it's about age at all, it's about finding somebody who you love deeply and want to spend the rest of your life with. If you have doubts or have a case of commitment-phobia, I still think it's wrong to get married just because your biological clock is ticking.

Talking about couple-hood... Who's your imaginary tv-boyfriends? I'm opting for yummy Milo from Heroes, Nate from Gossip Girls, Seth Cohen from the OC, Lucas from One Tree Hill, not forgetting the sexy mcDreamy from Grey's Anatomy. Finally... Noah Calhoun from the Notebook!

Who's your Noah Calhoun?

**on a serious note, lana pointed out that we're at that age to start thinking about $$$ management

No comments: