Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm back....

I'm home!!! It feels so great sleeping on my own bed after sleeping on boring-white-hotel-sheets. Nothing beats the feeling sleeping on your own bed with your own sheets/pillows.

I had a great time meeting with the RPI-ans on my trip, some I haven't met since graduation even! Thanks to all who came, especially some who took leave to meet with me&con&others. We had dinner at Viccudha Restaurant, the food was good, except I found it too spicy for my taste... Afterwards, the married+baby went home early while me and the others continued to hang at Friendster Cafe. It was a bit odd that the big screen at the cafe was broadcasting CNN rather than channel E! (I wish!)... We played few rounds of UNO, sorry guys the last time I played was two years ago, I even forgot the "SKIP" sign :D We decided to went home after few rounds of UNO since most of us were tired and sleepy! Maybe if I'm financially good, we'll get to meet again on xxxx wedding :) Note to self-stop shopping.. stop shopping.. stop shopping....

Me+shops are sooo not good combinations. However I am very very satisfied with my purchase this time around :) I've got myself a pair of new wedges (can women ever have enough shoes???), MAC NC30, and my latest read, The Memory Keeper's Daughter!

When I was at MPH, I drooled at Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me. But it costs freakin' RM70, mmmm no thank you... I'll be patient and wait until the paperback is released. To all Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Series fan, do you know that shopaholic movie is on the way? I can't wait to finally see Becky on screen. Isla Fisher is going to be Becky, Hugh Dancy as Luke and Krysten Ritter as Becky's Best Friend, Suze. Are you excited about the movie like I am?

On another note, two months away before turning toooooot.... Note to self, please invest in a good (another word for expensive) eye-cream, be best friend with moisturizer (I love Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel!), and another tips from the more-younger-looking-sha, take one spoonful of honey every morning :)

Home is where your heart is...

No comments: