Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Friday, March 07, 2008

Random

I have few pet peeves... One, people who throw rubbish everywhere at public places, mind yea, rubbish including cigarette butts. I'm not a total-environmentalist- Yes, I still do tapao food using polystyrene container and I still take plastic bags for my groceries (even though I bought that Giant rm2.50 green bag), but throwing rubbish at public places is just something I can't stand.

Secondly, people who think their world revolves around them. Last minute decisions, last minute requests. What, they think other people don't have lives??? This includes some only-child/youngest children out there... What I can say is, I don't mind if someone asking me for a favor. I would be glad to do what I can. What I hate is... How can someone asks something/favor from ME and wants to follow his/her time or way ... So please be considerate, considering it's my time that you're asking for. Some people just don't have all time in the world.

I'd applied few jobs when I was still working at my previous workplace. Hypothetically speaking, if I'm being offered somewhere else, I wonder if I should take it. What needs to be considered here?

No comments: