Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, March 24, 2008

Gifts (babies)

Four off days definitely not enough for me, eheh... People in Sabah were lucky to get 4 days of holiday last week, Thursday for Maulidur Rasul and Friday for Good Friday, then continued to weekend.

It had been raining every day on those 4 days, mostly in the evening. So it was definitely a good time to be at home, rejuvenate and catching up on sleep ;)

Mind yea singles (including myself), this might be informative yet boring subject, baby talk. Remember my SPECIAL EDITION diaper cake project (which is still hmmm not going anywhere) ? I'm stocking up stuff to put on the cake, so far I've bought mamypoko newborn diapers (so un-Green), some pink baby tops, and last weekend I also checkout mia bambina's stuff.

Mia Bambina is a home-based store which specializes in cloth diaper. They have lots of funky diaper colors and variety of selections. Feel free to ask her questions, in my experience she's more than willing to answer any questions regarding CD eventho those who are still blur about these CD. Even for me who wanted to buy gifts, she went extra length explaining. In the end, I bought the kissaluv (kaler purple okay!) as an additional goody in my diaper cake! Also, bought this for my 3 years old niece who sure as hell loves pink (I fell in love with the polka-dots!). Those mommies out there who wants to Go Green ( I support Green!!!) can check out her website.

I'm sure when I want to give away the diaper cake, sure rasa sayang. All items in the cake are personally handpicked by me, stuff that I think if I were a baby would want to wear! Hahahhaha. I wish I could keep the diaper cake to myself!

Few birthdays are coming up soon, let's see if I can come up with exciting and interesting gift ideas.

What do you think makes a perfect gift for any occasion? I think nowadays people appreciate gift vouchers and money more than actual gifts. For example wedding gifts, who would want to have 10 sets of mismatched glasses/cups-and-saucers? Is it a bad idea to re-gift a gift that you dislike? What do you think?

No comments: