Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

blessed...

Yesterday during lunch break I went out to Takaful at MUIS which is situated across my office. It was a super-freaking hot day, all I wanted to do was to get it over with and come back to my air-conditioned (a.k.a freezer) office. On my way back, I saw this blind man finding his way to the bus station. Mind you, the path to the bus station from muis is not good, there are bumps, and several missing bricks. Even people with sights could trip and fall. So, I walked fast to him, and guided him to the bus station. Of course I kept mistakenly saying "sini" and pointing, they don't know where "sini" is, distance-wise. After he was safely in the bus, I never felt so blessed with what I have now. Despite family/friends/office drama, I still have them all...

note: Checkout volunteer opportunities here Hati, Mercy, Sawo(Sabah)

*****************

After work, I went to the beach for some photo-ops. Didn't get to take as many pictures as I'd like. I felt inspired after checking out photo-blogs of expert photographer, it turns out that I am sooo lack of photography techniques (also inspirations!). Sha, would you come and help me???

Changing subject.... Don't you agree that intellectual people are such turn-ons? I guess the dorky/geeky/intellectual types are so in right now. Ehemm.. Gotta fix my glasses for awhile (<---this is the perasan dork). Come to think about it,I don't think it's about how smart someone is that makes it interesting, I think it's more about passion. I love watching/listening people talk about how passion they are about something despite how unrealistic their ideas are. When one talks about big hopes and turning dreams into reality, that's just soooo inspiring. You yearn something so much that it drives you crazy not to think about it, it just haunts you day and night.( This thought is based from recent conversation with somebody)

Blergh... I was rambling. Yes, I dream too much. I want to do so much. I want to do everything and I want to be everything. Hmmmmm, how?

Here are some shots taken at the beach. I didn't get to take proper sunset picture because it was cloudy.

Sand Texture

No comments: