Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, March 17, 2008

Wedding.. baby... and what else?

Big CONGRATULATIONS to Mummy Nadiah (my ex-housemate in 2240,14th Street-eh was it 13th or 14th?) and her hubby Abus for the arrival of little baby girl Irdina :)

Yesterday, I went to have brunch/gossip session with my girlfriend. It was nice catching up after weeks not meeting each other.We didn't even feel hours have passed during the gossiping. Now, I'm using my good-persuasive-skill to use by asking her to join yoga class. Heheheh...

I had to cut our gossip session short because I wanted to catch LouisP workshop @ STAR. His pictures are beautiful, and I say that from the workshop, he knows how to make couples feel comfortable during the shoots. This is an international photographer who can charge rm8k for one day of shoot, and people still want him. FYI, his goal next year is to have his charge for 5 digits! OMG, I better save up like 1.5k per year just to have him to shoot in my wedding. It's not impossible in 10 more years, his price has gone up to 15k! Do check out his website for his extraordinary pictures.

Can you imagine if you want to have the best of wedding of all, how much would that cost? A beautiful wedding ring could easily costs minimum 3k, a louisP photography service +9k, Videographer +2k, Hotel Reception 50x500=+25k, Door Gifts, Pelamin, Wedding Dress... Gulp... I think if I'm a man, I won't get married either...

But as SJP in SATC said, it's not the wedding that counts, it's the marriage. You can have a beautiful extravagant wedding but not-so-great marriage (remember Trey?), and on the other hand have a-small-yet-disastrous wedding but a great marriage. Okay, this might be fiction only, but heck, what do I know right? I'm not even close to that department yet... Hehehe...

I'm so pissed at the little ratatouille who ate my coffee!!! I can imagine them running around so hyper-ly after getting their dosage of caffeine. Remember the chipmunks in studio from Alvin&Chipmunks? This is their second time biting my personal stuff! The first time was my nail buffer! I can tell they want to sharpen and shine their teeth... I spent my morning disinfecting my desk ... Grosssss....

No comments: