Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Spread the love

Spread the love people....

It's Vday... Nope, I don't celebrate Vday, no long stem roses, no romantic candlelight dinner, and definitely no overpriced hallmark card with mushy poem inside. However I do celebrate dad's birthday which falls on the Single Awareness Day, I quote, Hitz.fm "the only day you aware that you're single".

I went out to Karamunsing for lunch and in the midst of looking for parking, the yellow man (parking attendant, not digi) kept pointing at the back of my car. I stopped and shocked to see my back tyre was pancitttttt (flat)...

I was with two other girls in the car, and we, like the other lady-like girls out there didn't know how to change tyre. Unlucky me, I realized that I didn't have a jack in the boot. Why? Why this happened? As usual girls will always be girls, of course want to be rescued by some gentlemen out there. Despite my view of how men have become more narcassisic nowadays, it changed when a kind man went to my way and helped me to do it all. So does it mean that prince in shining armor exists? That will be covered in another post.

So... spread the love... be kind... like in evan almighty, build an arc (act random kindness).

** I cheat on my diet by wiping clean RCH Lemon Chicken... Grrrr...

No comments: