Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i am back!

I just got back from my long-weekend.. Still tired, still hmmm malas not so-motivated to go to work... in holiday mood

It's bad timing too that when I stepped into the office on Tuesday I had to work till late... It's been 1 year+ since I went home past 12 because of work. Scaaarrryyy... The parking lot was super-dark, I could barely find my car. The cars on the road were fast like they were racing or something (or maybe I was driving too sloooow). The roads heading to my house, some parts are pitch dark added with construction work on the way (so not good). So, the conclusion is.... Be more productive at work, manage my time and energy so that I could do more... more... more... and never have to drive home past midnight again! Working late DOES NOT mean you're doing MORE WORK!

To be continued

Note to self: enough travel this year :( this year alone, i've travelled 3 times. As usual when traveling, it's such a good excuse to shop... Must not shop for at least 6 months to save for my next year's trip ( oh, and save up in emergency fund!).

Another thing.. Gambar purchase will be uploaded soon when I've got the time :) Barang2 pun belum keluar from luggage lagi... i will use the most common excuse--- yes, I am BUSY!

In October
- Aneem & Hadi will come to KK (must meet!)
- Borneo International Marathon (must finish!)
- Elleney's reception (must attend and see her, I miss her to bits)

Until next more interesting post...

*I have to work late this week, and might have to work next weekend(sob...sob...sob...) . i'm still figuring out how to fit my run in between stuff... Did I say I'm lousy at time management?

2 comments:

whimsical said...

hehehehe dun worry mythinkpad,enjoy urlife selagi still young.no need to stress out abt time management.hehehehehe. ok tu, wht is important is the end result.As long as u finish evrything by the dateline, shd be ok.that is the thrill....leaving everything until the last minute and berabis kasi siap.hehehhe.ur work parking are tu memang scary kan.sgt gelap kan.do be extra careful ya

uji said...

yaaa oooo... today betul-betul got the thrill! the funny thing is, while no pressure didn't think of the quicker way, so we did it the slow way. Then with the deadline closer, baru dapat idea to finish it in like small fraction of original time. The power of adrenaline? A bit scary-lah, I mmg walk super-fast to my car now...