Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, August 25, 2008

books

Last friday, in the middle of work frenzy, I was glad to be out and went for some books therapy during loooong lunch break ;)

Decided to go to Times@Warisan Square to buy some new books. And lucky me, there was a section on three books for the price of two.... So, I grabbed two JodiPicoult books that I haven't got in my collection and the last lecture by Randy Pausch. I guess I can use a little inspiration and motivation right now...

As much as I'd like to think I'm quite professional at work, I guess I'm not. I think sometimes I can have that cold shoulder thing going on if certain things/people bug/irk me. Well, I guess that makes me one of those emotional girl at work. Hahahahha... Although, I must mention here, I never quite cry at work (except for one day, when I had a sudden outburst of tears mourning for my loss friend)... I hope I will never be that girl who yells hysterically. Hmmmm, I wonder if anybody would take me seriously if I do?

No comments: