Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Sunday, August 03, 2008

dear sunday

Weekend was great. I just realized I need to utilize my camera more often. Here is the niece, tisha @ the Spa pretending getting a fake reflexology. We're training her to be a future madam tai-tai? Heheheh...

Had a great lunch or early dinner. Look at these prawns!
Haih, tomorrow is working day. Uji, pls wake up early! Don't snooze too much....

2 comments:

whimsical said...

tisha is soooooo adorable.don't u feel like biting her paha ka.hehehehehhe so so so lovable kan. Amazing ur photography skill for the gambar udang. Terlamapu sedap tu the udang kan.ayoo, I am so terliur for prawns now.

uji said...

yea.. soooo adorable but aduihhh so tiring to babysit her. I bet I'm burning like 400 calories just by chasing her around...

Memang juicy the prawns. The picture doesn't do the justice of their taste & juiciness!!!