Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, July 31, 2008

the coming 8-8-8

Advance congratulations to these upcoming bride & groom:-

The 08-08-08 weddings

Miss Jaja & Mr Said (rpi)

Miss Emmy & Mr Adzrul (smesh)

Miss Elleney & Mr Helime (smesh)

Emmy, Elleney and I used to be in this "5 pemalas" group when we were in 4 Alpha... Because our other classmates were so rajin and we on the other hand were so hmmmm pemalas, and emmy & elleney are the first to get married -the same day even!


elleney and I were many-many things... We used to be roomate when we were in form 3 and next door desk when were in form 5. We even had this secret letters (which I still keep until now) sent to each other with our thoughts, wishes and dreams. Hahahahah.. Biasalah tu teenagers ;) As usual high school is always full with drama, and to go through it all, you just need good friends to survive.

Anyway....
Wishing you couples wonderful years ahead!

** I want to order this super yummy carrot cheese cake for myself from deana. I think my new fav cake is carrot cake lah... Unfortunately minimum order is 2kg... I wish I can take that and eat this all by myself (sooooo not good uji)... So any takers who want to split order with me?

No comments: