Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Monday, July 28, 2008

creative award

It has been done according to the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I received this award from neneth. Thanks :) Errr.... Actually, I'm not that creative, but I do love some artsy fartsy stuff....

Like baking+cake decorating! Picture is birthday cake for lyn's birthday mmmm ageeeess ago. The last time I baked mmmmm, was 2 years ago :( But not original baking-lah, back then I cheated and always get those betty crocker box and instant chocolate whipping cream. But, I grated the chocolate myself okaaaaaay... oooh, and strawberry fan made by con ;) i think I should stop by Merdeka Supermarket one of these days, and get myself some betty crocker...
This is the perfect mocktail- mock cocktail :) Gingerale added with few fruit juices with a little of holiday spirit: candy cane (note the bluish color in the drinks-coming from
I do take pictures at times...

And finally.... the art of shopping! Heheheh... Note my pretty red envirosax
So..... I nominate these people for creative-ness ;)
1. Whimsy (pretty ooo her roses collections!)
2. Jen
3. Sha (who takes beautiful shots)
4. Lana-chan
5. Jurra

Keep being artsy-fartsy yea!

3 comments:

whimsical said...

hhahahah hello creative gal, wah this is the first time i kena nominate for "creative endevour"..hahhaha how do we do this?mau copy itu gambar award and put in blog ke or a winner will be announced among the 5 contestants?hahahah mcm Ratu Cantik punya pertandingan. If there is an award for Creative Writing, u surely will win MyThinkPad.

uji said...

yea, copy the gambar award on your blog, then just pass the award to 5 blogs- feel free to put creative projects pics on your blog :) Lagi descriptive kan? Hehehhehe... Mmmm, can also if u got winner among your nominations. But if they don't win, nanti they don't want to pass the award pulak. Hehehehe...

iL4na said...

aww ujiezzz tnx 4 d award. art of shopping is goodddd