Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

nothing

Nothing much is going on lately.

I was having discussion previously about the retirement age, 56 and now is 58! Gawd that's like 30 years from now. Even now driving to and from work can take me 3 HOURS (really-really terrible traffic) could make me crazy and super-moody! There goes my precious time- And I have to do that in like 30 more freakin years??? Pssst, I need a chauffeur to drive me around :(

Also, I was reading some blog talking about singles and free time. She mentioned other people always assume that her (single people) will have more time than married (with or without kids). I think that's sooo not true at all. Surely married people or parents would have more responsibility, but it doesn't mean that singles have free time all around... Don't you think we have stuff to do too? Like run to the bank, pay bills, do laundry (my all-time-housework), clean the house, send mom to org kawin/kenduri/shops, and sometimes babysit on weekend. So my point is.... singles have responsibilities too-just as the rest of the populations. Eheh... It's how you prioritize and manage your time that matters...

I just read nadiah's noor blog- and saw beautiful wedding photoshoot in hawaii.... very romantic oooo... August is really the wedding month. I've known like 3 couples getting married on 8.8.8 -two of them are miss jaja & emmy (who has been together with the guy since after high school). Also, two of my high school friends- erna & (we used to add ibu at the front) salmie are getting hitched this year too. So it's 2008, the wedding year.

Oooh, i've finally gotten a compact mp3 player for my run! Nothing fancy- 2GB storage to keep me high and running ;) Now, it's time to select some upbeat songs for my (hopefully) 3.5 hrs run!

Now, wishlist, wishlist, wishlist- an Iphone or blackberry (eksyen kan?), maybe new lens for camera, external flash for D70, ooooh can i include financial freedom too?

2 comments:

whimsical said...

hahahhaha ur post is very witty.will never failed to make me laugh.so like reading a fun novel.keep it up uji!! Yupppp long live singletons!!!!! and very slow yupppp....30 years to retirement ...

uji said...

I think this is from reading too much chick flick. Heheheh.... singletons got many things to do also bah kan? At least married people got another helping hand-unlike (single)me who has to do stuff on my own. We should assume those married ones yang more free instead :)